Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the FlemingEurope.com website. By browsing, visitors agree to comply by the following Terms and Conditions (T&C).
General Terms and Conditions:
- This website as well as Fleming Europe conferencing brand is operated by Event Production, s.r.o., Mlynské Nivy 71, Bratislava 821 05, a limited liability company registered with District court Bratislava I., Section Sro under File 56629/B with Identification number (ICO) 44 597 452, Tax ID (DIC): 202 2754 448 and VAT ID (IC DPH): SK 202 2754 448. (Further: „EP“)
- The content of the pages of this website is for information purposes and use only.
- The flemingeurope.com internet site is free to browse and use to gather information made available to the user.
- EP reserves the right to make some or all of the content of the website restricted to visitors based on criteria stated in the client contract, and/or these T&C at any time.
- EP nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Visitors acknowledge that information and materials collected on the flemingeurope.com website may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- Visitors may use any information or materials available on the website at own risk. EP is not liable for use of information obtained from the flemingeurope.com website as it remains the responsibility of the visitors.
- All visible trade marks on flemingeurope.com which are not the property of, or licensed to, EP are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of flemingeurope.com may result to a claim for damages or any other form of legal action.
- There may be links to other websites not operated by EP. However, it does not mean EP is endorsing the content of those other party websites or their products/services. EP is not responsible for content not generated by the company.
- Generating a link to flemingeurope.com from another internet domain, website or environment is not allowed without prior agreement of EP.
- Unauthorized download and reproduction of material copyrighted by EP is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- EP reserves the right to change any information made available on the website without notice.
EP will not sell, distribute or lease personal information collected via flemingeurope.com to third parties without permission or request by law.
EP collects and could use personal information to deliver promotional information about products and services produced by EP or third parties based on expressed agreement with such communication.
Personal information collected by EP for internal record keeping, products and services improvement, delivering promotional information via email and/or other channels:
- job title and company name
- contact information including, but not limited to email address
- demographic information (postcode, preferences and interests)
- other relevant information to process and evaluate customer surveys
- other relevant information to process and deliver commercial offers
Any disputes arising out of these T&C shall be brought before the courts of the Slovak Republic situated in the city of Bratislava in the Slovak Republic. At its sole discretion, EP may elect to bring any dispute arising under this contract to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the visitors offices are located.